Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 - Dependent on experience
Start Date: ASAP
A dynamic and forward-thinking medium size firm based in Brentford (West London) is looking for a Client Accountant to join a rapidly expanding and friendly team. The firm have experienced ongoing growth and are looking to expand further by adding to its already talented team of accountants
Duties And Responsibilities :
- Manage a portfolio of small to medium size businesses and contractors.
- Provide accounting, tax, and strategic planning advice to our clients to help them grow their businesses.
- Review stat accounts, VAT, tax, management accounts, prepared by the accounts department for your clients.
- Provide advice, coaching, and share your technical knowledge with junior staff.
- Provide coaching to clients on their business accounting systems and processes.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 4 years UK practice experience
- Qualified ACCA/ACA (or 2 papers left maximum) and committed to CPD
- Plan and prioritise workloads to meet timescales and deadlines
- Knowledge of QuickBooks, Xero and FreeAgent and Taxfiler
- Experience of managing a portfolio of clients
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Greg at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.