We have an excellent opportunity for experienced Gas Engineers to join our team in Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire.
We have an established department covering all installations, repairs and maintenance to domestic property. We are looking for an experienced engineer to cover installations, servicing, repairs and renewals of central heating systems and boilers.
· To carry out repairs by fault finding to domestic heating/plumbing systems
· To keep accurate logs of work undertaken and materials used
· To install domestic heating/plumbing systems and appliances.
· To carry out plumbing repairs to hot and cold water systems, sanitary ware and drainage systems.
- To inspect and identify works required and to arrange for information to be passed to the relevant line manager or Works Planner
- Undertake minor repairs works and general maintenance activities as set out.
- To identify from inspection, materials required to carry out repair or installation to the required standard
- To undertake all work in accordance with Health and Safety policy statements and safe working practices
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure sociable, full time hours Monday to Friday. You will be working a standard 37 hour week with potential to take overtime.
A van and fuel card will be supplied with an immediate start available. You will also be provided with power tools, PPE and an Ipad & Phone for work purposes.
- 30 days annual leave
- Additional day off for birthday
- Health care scheme
- Agile working
- Life policy equivalent to 3 x basic salary
- Long service awards
- 100% attendance award
- Enhanced sick pay
- Enhanced parental leave and pay benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- Learning and development
- Volunteering opportunities
- Home working equipment allowance
- Professional study, qualifications, and subscriptions
- Contribution to driving lessons subject to meeting criteria
- A budget for team building events
We also offer other 'non-contractual' benefits, please get in touch for more information.
Please contact Lewis for more information on 01772 208 967 or apply with your CV to be considered. You can also reach me by email at email@example.com