Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Maintenance Assistant to work in Shrewsbury on a temporary agency contract in the NHS.
£10.00 (£12.14ltd) to an hour paid weekly via an umbrella company
To assist the Assistant Estates Operations Manager and his or her Deputy in the management of the Trusts Estates, taking specific responsibility for all issues relating to the estates department stores and the general provision of all consumable materials, equipment and spares.
- To support the Estates Department by ensuring the efficient running of the Estates Stores, comply with the standing Financial Instructions of the Estates Directorate policies and Procedures.
- Carry out all stores duties including ordering/receiving goods, obtaining quotations, order and invoice checking plus audits and stocktaking.
- Maintain stock at designated levels.
- Responsible for ensuring goods ordered by the department are received and checked against original Order and examined for any physical damage before being appropriately stored.
- Responsible for ensuring goods are booked out against appropriate signature and cost centre with minimum delay and to suite the needs of the maintenance staff.
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
- Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
- Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Loyalty reward scheme
If this role sounds of interest please send your CV to email@example.com i can also forward the full job spec.