Service Care Solutions are looking for a Performance Test Manager to work in London. This is a practical role to deliver performance and non-functional testing to Digital Policing projects. This ranges from providing consultancy to a project, advising on the approach and what is possible, to hands-on execution to produce and present the test results. A successful and effective performance strategy ensures that new and amended ICT systems, configurations, packages and services, together with any interfaces, perform as specified in the business, user and operations domains.
You will have an expert knowledge of current industry and government standards of good practice in order to assure that projects meet the required criteria of performance as specified in the business requirements and project strategy.
- Evidence of Inclusive Behaviour
- Essential qualifications should include relevant ISEB or ISTQB accreditation and training.
- Neoload certification is required. Alternatively, other well-established performance testing tools certification may be suitable.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Extensive knowledge of ICT testing in a multi-vendor outsourced environment.
- A track record of successfully delivering performance and non-functional testing to projects in a complex environment which uses both in-house and supplier based delivery methods.
- Proven experience of delivering performance and other non-functional testing for large-scale complex projects as well as mobile applications.
- Knowledge both technical and business oriented of middleware, platforms, applications and their processes is required.
- Proven experience working in Agile environments.
- Proven Experience in Performance testing of Cloud applications, Mobile applications, Web portals, Data warehousing/Big data
- Essential knowledge and practical usage of Neoload and JMeter.
- Knowledge of open-source test tools and test automation.
- Experience in assuring ICT systems, configurations, packages and services are built to sufficient performance standards and quality to easily transition into service.
- Knowledge of test industry standards, e.g. IEEE829 and ISO/IEC 29119, is a distinct advantage.
- Within SFIA skill levels for testing, Level 5 is the minimum required.
- Technical flexibility and versatility are key to this role as a range of open-source and proprietary tools may be used.
The ideal candidate must have either SC or CTC clearance.
If you are interested in this role or want further discussion please contact Chris Wheeler either via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01772208962. Alternatively if you have any friend or colleagues that might be interested please feel free to refer them, as we a have a £250 referral scheme in place.