Prison cleared RMN or RGN
Salary: £30+ per hour
Service Care Solutions Recruitment Agency are currently looking for a prison cleared registered Mental Health Nurse or registered General Nurse for an ongoing contract within a category B male prison in Surrey.
Your role will include supporting the general Healthcare team within the prison environment. You will be joining an exciting but challenging environment, where you will have a range of nursing duties, from health promotion to first response emergency care and will be central to the continued successful operation of the site.
You will be expected to encourage patients to look after their health needs and become active with promotion. On a daily basis medication is dispensed in a safe and timely manner, this includes an awareness of controlled medication within a secure environment.
37.5 hours per week: Must be flexible to work nights and days
The hourly rates of pay MUST be paid via an umbrella company
- Must Be Prison Cleared
- NMC registration
- Qualified Registered Mental Health / Learning Disability Nurse
- Valid Right to work in the UK
- Experience working with mental health within a similar setting
- Positive can do attitude
- IT literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Previously completed Control and Restraint training within the last 12 months or willing to complete a face to face course
What in it for you?
- Flexible working
- Competitive hourly rate
- Weekly Pay
- Free parking on site
- Free meals on duty
- Exceptional Referral Bonus
- £250 Training allowance
- Ltd or PAYE options available
For further information, please call Cheyenne Atkinson on 01772 208962 or email your CV directly to Cheyenne.email@example.com