Service Care Solutions are looking for a 1st Line Support Engineer in Hackney, to provide a customer focused incident resolution service and complete service requests within Service Level Agreements. The main duties of the role are below:
- To log all incidents and service requests within the IT Service Helpdesk System. Where possible provide a resolution at point of call or gather sufficient information for troubleshooting.
- To monitor the Helpdesk mailbox to ensure that emails are responded to and progressed within SLA.
- To provide an incident resolution service within agreed SLA and where necessary escalate to the appropriate teams.
- To complete standard IT service requests such as; account management, internet services, setup and supply IT equipment, moves, loans within agreed SLA.
- As necessary follow up on Remote Monitoring alerts to identify cause of failure and progress as necessary.
- To ensure that the IT assets records are maintained and as necessary complete audits.
- As required to provide onsite support to external customers.
- To manage and prioritise workload to ensure that SLA are met.
- To work in accordance with policies and procedures ensuring that required standards are met and there is a high level of accuracy.
- To build professional working relationships with internal and external customers and third parties.
If you are interested in this role or want further discussion please contact Chris Wheeler either via email: email@example.com or tel: 01772208962. Alternatively if you have any friend or colleagues that might be interested please feel free to refer them, as we a have a £250 referral scheme in place.