Accountancy Business Change Manager
Job Type: Temporary Fixed Term (4 Months)
Salary: 27-30 per hour - 35 hour week
Start Date: 16/05/2022
A Local in London is looking for an Accountancy Business Change Manager on a temporary basis to join the team reporting into the Head of Accounting and Business Change. The roles will be responsible for a defined area within one of the following:
- Children's and Adults Services Finance
- The Finances relating to the Corporate, Regulatory and Housing Services within the Council.
- The Finance related to the investment and partnering services of the Council.
- The Stewardship functions within Finance
The post holder will lead the operational delivery of the finances of the area that they are responsible for, assist the Head of Accounting and Business change, ensure the service are professionally managed and be a key part of the services management team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Membership to professional body e.g. CIPFA or CCAB
- Experience of working in Business Change or Service Delivery Finance
- Local Authority knowledge and experience desirable
- Experience of management/taking responsibility
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Greg at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.