Service Care recruitment agency are currently looking for a Mental Health Carer, Support Worker or Healthcare Assistant to work Flexable shifts within the NHS mental health services.
The shifts are flexiable meaning you can choose the days you wish to work and we would accept workers for Full time or Part time hours
You will be assisting service users to improve their health and wellbeing so they can live a happier and more independent life. You will do one to ones with patients, you will assist with observations, assist with daily activities whilst under the supervision of a qualified Mental Health Nurse.
£12.00 ph for weekdays with uplifting rates for nights and weekends
- Valid Right to work in the UK
- Experience working with mental health, Learning disabilities and or challenging Behaviour
- Positive can do attitude
- IT literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Previously completed Control and Restraint training within the last 12 months or willing to complete a face to face course
- Access to your vaccination records - you will need to have had ( or willing to have) MMR and Hep B
What in it for you?
- Flexible working
- Competitive hourly rate
- Weekly Pay
- Free parking on site
- Free meals on duty
- Exceptional Referral Bonus
- £250 Training allowance
- Ltd or PAYE options available
For further information, please call Cheyenne Atkinson on 01772 208962 or email your CV directly to Cheyenne.firstname.lastname@example.org