Service Care Solutions have a new and exciting opportunity which has become available in the Derby area!
Derby City Council are looking for a new and bright individual to join their 24h emergency services admin team!
Currently, Derby City Council have a new role of which is working days within the 24h emergency services team who deal with monitoring and response service ensuring that vulnerable people have access to support at the end of the phone or at the touch of a button whenever they need it.
This is your chance to work as part of a professional team dealing with a diverse customer base, including vulnerable and older adults. As part of the team you will be required to arrange appointments to visit our current customers in their own homes to update and collate all of their personal details to ensure we have the correct information on our call handling platform in the case of any emergencies while ensuring that confidentiality and data protection is observed at all times.
The Admin Assistant would be required to have skills in the following areas:
* Knowledge and understanding of GDPR
* Good writing skills
* Telephone skills.
* Communication skills
* Customer service skills.
You will need to have the ability to organise your own workloads, prioritise tasks and work to deadlines.
You will also need to be a driver for this role in case of an emergency.
APPLY NOW - Send your CV to Macy… firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Service Care Solutions?
- A Dedicated consultant specific to your area of work with up to date knowledge on markets and new positions.
- We operate nationwide working with both public and private domains.
- All Compliance paid for including DBS and Social Work registration.
- We operate 3 payrolls per week
- Bring your Job to us bonus of £250
- Refer a friend Bonus of £250
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know*