Service Care Solutions are looking for an Administrator to work within the Lancashire Constabulary on a 3-month initial contract.
To provide an effective and efficient administrative service to the Head of Department, Divisional Commander and members of the Senior Management Team.
- To provide general admin assistance for the Department as directed by Departmental Senior Management
- Providing secretarial and administrative support by undertaking dictation, word processing, copying and circulation of documents
- Support the Senior Management Team with the provision of timely, relevant, and accurate management information relating to performance and resource management.
- Provide secretarial assistance to other members of Senior Management as required.
- Managing diary time and co-ordinating the diaries of the Departmental Senior Management Team
- Deal with telephone and personal enquiries, using tact and diplomacy and responding to queries wherever possible.
- Coordinate and manage the diaries of management team as required.
- To carry out any other duties which are consistent with the nature, responsibilities and grading of the post.
- Intermediate typing/word processing/audio qualification i.e. RSA 11, ULCI 111, IBTA, ECDL &/or ability to type at 35wpm.
- Experience of providing a secretarial/PA service to manager.
- Experience of maintain strict confidentiality, using tact and diplomacy.
- Experience of inputting, updating and maintain computerised and manual filing/recording systems.
- Experience of composing letters and memos and responding to routine correspondence.
- Experience of working on own initiative, investigating problems, developing solutions and taking appropriate timely action.
- Experience of dealing with members of the public and working in partnership with other departments and agencies.
- Experience of working to deadlines and tight timescales.
If you are interested in this role or want further discussion, please contact Lewis O'Donnell either via email: email@example.com or tel: 01772208962. Alternatively, if you have any friend or colleagues that might be interested, please feel free to refer them as we a have a referral scheme in place of up to £250.