Administrator needed with West Sussex County Council
Start date - ASAP
Contract length - Initially 3 months
Location - Horsham
Hours per week - 37
Hourly rate - £13.06ltd per hour
West Sussex County Council are currently looking for an Administrator / Note Taker to join their team in Horsham. As an administrator, you will be responsible for delivering a range of administrative tasks to a high standard of quality within agreed timescales. These tasks include note taking at complex (often sensitive and/or confidential) meetings, arranging large scale events, co-ordinating statutory panels, preparing reports and agendas producing accurate meeting minutes and spreadsheets.
Reporting to a Team Leader, you will provide a customer focused and efficient administrative service, prioritising your daily tasks in accordance with team requirements and service and objectives. You will need to be able to demonstrate personal resilience, integrity and professionalism when participating in sensitive, potentially disturbing or highly confidential meetings or processes.
The initial expectation will be that you are in the office full time to start. Once training is complete and you are competent with the work, there will be an option to work from home as long as the daily needs of the team are still being met. You may be asked to work at a designated office, provide support remotely or work flexibly across West Sussex County Council office hubs, dependent on service needs.
- Able to demonstrate personal resilience, integrity and professionalism when participating in sensitive, potentially disturbing or highly confidential meetings or processes
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Personal computer or laptop with internet connection (if working from home)
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home options
- Opportunities for career development
- Training and support
- Employee assistance programme
- Pension scheme
How to Apply
If you are interested in this Administrator / Note Taker role, please apply with your CV and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.