Administrator needed with Worcestershire County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Worcester (hybrid)
Duration - Initially 3 months
Hours per week - 35 hours per week
Salary - £11.64 ltd an hour
- You will undertake a range of administrative and financial tasks to enable the Commissioning Hub - Social Care Placements Team support function to support the business needs
- You will prepare for a take the minute of a fortnightly Resource Panel meeting
- The role will also involve supporting the team to process payments for providers
- Full training and support is provided
What is required?
- GCSE Level A-C in English and Maths
- Previous Administrative experience
- Minute taking experience essential
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.