Job Duties -
- On behalf of the Safeguarding Team, to complete - without direct daily supervision - appropriate workload and ensuring deadlines are met.
- To provide a comprehensive Safeguarding administration service to the Safeguarding team. Undertake the full range of administrative duties, including preparation of agendas, reports, minutes, dissemination of information and other follow up actions.
- To maintain safeguarding alerts on appropriate information systems.
- To act as the first point of contact for the department, opening, auctioning and responding to correspondence and enquiries on behalf of the department, prioritising as appropriate and maintaining required logs.
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
- 250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this role sounds of interest contact email@example.com/ 01772208953.