Administrator needed with Cornwall Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - St. Austell
Duration - 3 months initially
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £11.64 ltd an hour
- To provide support to the transport team in Cornwall Council, particularly with the peak of enquiries relating to school transport
- To provide an efficient support service, including secretarial and administrative assistance
What is required?
- Educated to GCSE Level A-C in English and Maths
- Administrative experience
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.