Hi all I'm currently recruiting for a PA in the Cambridge area. Please apply for more details.
Rates - £11.56 - £16.50
Location - Cambridge
To provide a comprehensive secretarial and administrative service to ensure smooth
operation of the department.
2. Responsible for managing the manager's diary, including travel time and arrangements, to
ensure effective use of time, identifying, discussing and resolving and diary conflicts. The post
holder will ensure preparation and availability of necessary paperwork and information required in advance of diary commitments.
3. Responsible for managing all communication into the office including electronic, paper,
telephone and face to face in support of the manager in particular during times when they areout of the office or on periods of absence. To recognise communications that are important,flagging urgent issues to the manager or other appropriate members of the management team and taking forward those communications within remit of the role.
4. To arrange and attend meetings including preparation and circulation of all associate papers/documentation, minute taking including specifying decisions made and any action points for subsequent approval by the senior member of the group. Responsible for taking
forward allocated action points and to follow-up on any others to ensure parties are aware of
and working towards completion timescales.
5. General administrative duties including filing, photocopying, stationery ordering, faxing,booking meetings and rooms and distribution of mail. Clinical Service Manager's (2) Colorectal/Urology &
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
- 250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this role sounds of interest contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01772208953.