To provide comprehensive admin and word-processing support to the Public Protection Team and Territorial BCU. Responsible for administrating Multi Agency Public Protection Meetings. This will involve travelling to various locations within Lancashire for the purpose of recording minutes of Multi Agency
meetings and supporting other Multi Agency forums.
This is not a comprehensive list of all the tasks which may be required of the post holder. It is illustrative of the general nature and level of responsibility of the work to be undertaken.
* Interrogation of police databases and research of relevant information to assist in the identification and management of risk and protecting vulnerable people.
* Preparation, sharing and distribution of reports and documents necessary for a multi-agency approach to protecting people vulnerable and managing risks posed.
* To attend Multi Agency Risk Management Conferences and take minutes, producing accurate records and distributing the same. This will primarily be to support MAPPA although where required will also to be to support MARAC and other Multi Agency meetings.
* To assist in developing and maintaining a central administration system for multi-agency processes within Lancashire.
* Providing close administrative support for the Detective Inspector and Detective Sergeant including word processing, electronic mailing and the preparation of statistical data
* Diary management for multi-agency meetings and other operational commitments
* Liaison with and working in conjunction with a variety of internal departments and external agencies
* Communicating with members of the public, victims, witnesses, and other professionals from outside agencies, divisions and departments.
* Assisting in the production and development of presentations to single and multi-agency audiences
* To comply with the requirements of the PPU Occupational Health and Welfare Policy
* To carry out any other duties which are consistent with the nature, responsibilities and grading of the post.