Administrator needed with Gloucestershire County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Gloucester
Duration - 8 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £11.75 ltd an hour
- To work full time providing comprehensive administration and support to the Assessment and Safeguarding Team within Children's Social Care until March 2023
- You will provide an office administration and support service to the social workers.
- You will undertake a number of difference administrative tasks including minute taking, diary management, responding to telephone and email enquiries and room bookings
- You will be responsible for uploading data and information to the computer system used by Children's Social Care
What is required?
- Educated to GCSE Level A-C in English and Maths
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Previous administrative experience
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.