Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a administrator to work in London Hammersmith on a temporary agency contract in the NHS.
£13.65.79 (£16.00Ltd) an hour paid weekly via an umbrella company
37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday
12 weeks ongiong
- The post-holder will provide administrative support for a wide range of activities in the field of postgraduate education and will play a key role as part of the Medical Education team.
- The work will involve liaison with senior and junior medical staff on matters relating to training activities and associated systems and processes.
- The post-holder will be responsible for some of the data entry and management of information, using Trust bespoke systems. There will also be involvement in induction for new trainees, the organisation of courses and ad-hoc project work.
- The post-holder will report to the Head of Medical Education and will be expected to work with minimum supervision.
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
- Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
- Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Loyalty reward scheme
If this role sounds of interest please send your CV to email@example.com