Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a administrator to work in Hammersmith on a temporary agency contract in the NHS.
£13.00 (£16.00Ltd) an hour paid weekly via an umbrella company
37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday
12 weeks ongoing
- You must be able to stay calm and polite even though you may be exposed to distressing or emotional circumstances.
- To deal sensitively with service users or their carers/relatives who may be distressed.
- To cover reception area, greeting visitors, answering the main switchboard, connecting calls, taking messages etc.
- To take and relay clear messages. This includes handling queries from other professionals and obtaining information to enable these to be dealt with as effectively and speedily as possible.
- To provide a comprehensive referral handling, appointment booking and administrative service to the single point of referral.
- To ensure that all calls to make appointments are dealt with promptly and professionally in line with operational policies and procedures for the service. Any updates to patient information (including appointments) during the telephone call must be immediately updated on the patient information system (IAPTus) to ensure an accurate position at all times.
- Provide general non-clinical information to patients and staff.
- To be jointly responsible for the day-to-day administration and smooth running of the team base.
- To carry out general clerical and administrative duties, including sorting and distribution of external post as well as internal post using Hybrid mail, typing, filing, photocopying, faxing etc.
- To cover duties in the absence of the other team administrators.
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
- Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
- Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Loyalty reward scheme
If this role sounds of interest please send your CV to email@example.com