Service Care Legal are recruiting on behalf of a London Borough Council who are seeking an Adult Social Care Lawyer to join their team on a contract basis. Please find below further details regarding this opportunity.
ROLE: Adult Social Care Lawyer
LOCATION: North West London
RATE: £45.00 to £55.00 per hour
CONTRACT: 6 months potentially ongoing
Please note that this role would be largely remote with occasional office attendance.
The Role of the Adult Care Lawyer
- To manage and progress full caseloads of matters in relation to Adult Social Care Law, Education and Employment
- Matters will also include mental health, community care, judicial reviews and service users with no recourse to public funds
- To also provide legislative advice, litigation and advocacy service on behalf of the council
- To ensure that all such work is carried out to the requirements of relevant clients and to appropriate professional standards
- A qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Barrister with a minimum of 2 years' PQE
- At least 12 months' worth of Adult Social Care law case management progression experience would be essential
- Previous public sector working experience would be highly desirable for this position
If this Adult Care Lawyer role sounds like an opportunity of interest, please feel free to reach out to Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969, or email email@example.com. We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250 each.