Service Care Legal are working on behalf of a London Borough Council who are seeking an Adult Social Care Lawyer to join their team on a contract basis. Please find below further details with regards to the position.
ROLE: Adult Social Care Lawyer
LOCATION: North West London
RATE: £$40.00 to £50.00 per hour
CONTRACT: 36 hours per week, 3 months (with possibility of extension)
Please note that this position would be hybrid working and require office attendance 2 days per week.
The Role of the Adult Social Care Lawyer
- To manage and progress full caseloads of complex Adult Law matters through to completion
- To hit the ground running with Court of Protection matters
- Also pick up cases in relation to mental health, human rights, DOLs and ordinary residence
- A qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Barrister with a minimum of 2 years' PQE
- Experienced in dealing with matters in relation to Adults Social Care matters, including Court of Protection, would be essential
- It is also highly desirable to have previous public sector working experience
- Flexible working arrangements
- Weekly payroll options
If this Adult Social Care Lawyer role sounds like an opportunity of interest, please feel free to reach out to Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.