I am currently recruiting on behalf of a Combined Authority in Bristol for a Permanent Assistant Finance Business Partner to support the delivery of the Metro Mayoral priorities by making sure financial resources are in place.
ROLE: Assistant Finance Business Partner
CONTRACT: Full Time Permanent (Monday - Friday)
SALARY: £33,820 to £37,261 per annum (could be negotiated for the right candidate)
The Role of Assistant Finance Business Partner
- Under supervision of the Finance Business Partner, monitor income, expenditure, and outturn predictions, identifying and communicating unexpected budget variances, budget volatility and monitoring the validity of budget management decisions against accountancy rules and regulations.
- Assist in the creation and production of the monthly management accounts pack within agreed timescales as set out within the team's objectives.
- Assist the Finance Business Partner in the production of budgets and revised forecasts for the Combined Authority.
- Liaise with budget managers on a monthly basis to establish the cause of budget or forecast variances when comparing to actual results.
- Effectively handle queries from key budget managers, and proactively help them to manage costs in their areas of the business through business partnering.
The Person Required for Assistant Finance Business Partner
- Previous experience providing financial support in a dynamic and complex organisation
- Experience of preparing budgets and budget monitoring and ultimately always focuses on delivery
- Communicates effectively (written/verbal) and with confidence, providing clear, balanced advice and guidance.
Benefits of Assistant Finance Business Partner Role
- Flexible and hybrid working options from day one to ensure you achieve the best work/life balance and career goals.
- Permanent vacancy in an excellent combined authority with generous Employer Contribution Pension Scheme
- 26/31 days annual Leave
If you are interested in the Assistant Finance Business Partner role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Tim at Service Care Solutions
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.