Service Care Solutions are looking for an Assistant Resource Manager to work within the Transport for London on a 10-month contract.
Location: Stratford (Hybrid - 2 days in office per week).
Responsible for the day-to-day resource management processes, including headcount forecasting and role end dates; approval and implementation of requested HR changes; maintaining records of current staff allocation; managing staff recruitment/contracting through TfL Recruitment in line with the Resourcing Strategy to support delivery and functional lead requirements.
- Raising eforms and roles in XMS.
- Doing extensions on XMS, raising new jobs on XMS.
- Headcount control forms ready for approval.
- Team updates.
- Data checks on smart core.
- Chasing managers if their NPL is coming to an end date.
- Resource surgeries.
- Intermediate and advance excel (Data Input and Interpretation).
- Updating resourcing software accurately.
- Running reports and question data if you find an error.
- Proactive Individual that will follow processes and not be limited by process.
- A knowledge of recruitment or resourcing, rostering, work force planning is desirable.
- Data control or data entry background.
- Experience with SAP payroll or invoicing is desirable.
If you are interested in this role or want further discussion, please contact Lewis O'Donnell either via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01772208962. Alternatively, if you have any friend or colleagues that might be interested, please feel free to refer them as we a have a £250 referral scheme in place.