I am currently recruiting on behalf of a Local Authority for an Auditor in Shropshire (Remote/Hybrid) to be responsible for carrying out a range of duties within the agreed programme of work for Audit Services.
The Role of Auditor
- Helping to provide a comprehensive internal audit service to the Council and our external clients.
- Making a significant contribution to the improvement of the Council's financial, managerial, risk, governance and control systems in all areas.
- Maintaining standards of audit preparation, recording and reporting consistent with the appropriate professional standards.
The Person required for Auditor
- A relevant degree or equivalent; qualifications AAT, CISA or CIIA or other relevant equivalent qualification or part qualified/ studying for a CCAB qualification, or relevant demonstrable experience.
- Experience in a audit role within local authority with knowledge and understanding of the role of Internal Audit and the associated standards (PSIAS)
- Able to demonstrate and show a practical approach to problem solving
- Experience of working independently and under pressure to tight timescales
Benefits of this Auditor Role
- Flexible working arrangement with only occasional office attendance required or if necessary could be fully remote
- Good rate of pay on a weekly payroll with the opportunity for the role to become permanent in the future if wanted.
If you are interested in the role of Auditor, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Tim at Service Care Solutions
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.