Service Care are currently recruiting a Registered Nurse to work as Autism Assessor within NHS Services in Greater Manchester.
The role is based at various locations across the borough and/or online assessments.
Contract and Pay
Temporary: £26 - £40ph (Ltd) may be negotiable depending on previous experience and time of shift worked
Length: 6 Months +ongoing
Hours: Full or Part Time
The candidate will be conducting autism assessment utilising their ADOS training, report writing, signposting and providing high quality care and support.
- Qualfiied Nurse, currently registered with the NMC.
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS) training, evidenced.
- 2-4 years post qualification experience
Service Care Solutions Benefits
At Service Care Solutions, we recognise increasing pressures on care staff, both work-based and financial, and want to help ease that burden.
- £250 Registration Bonus
We have recently increased our registration bonus to £250, this is payable after only 50 hours work!
- Limited Company / PSC Payments
Here at Service Care we can also pay into your private Limited company account / PSC via deemed payments.
- £250 Referral Bonus
£250 paid after 150 hours for any newly registered candidates who are referred over.
- Competitive and Negotiable Pay
We offer very competitive pay rates and some of our services are offering negotiable rates above the NHS caps.
- £150 Job Referral
Find your own job bonus - Receive £150 for bringing your own position to us, alternatively this also applies if you are not happy with your current agency but settled in your role we can pay £150 to switch.
- Fully online and paperless registration
- FREE Registration Process including: Enhanced DBS Check, Occupational Health Appointments, Mandatory and Practical Training, Uniform
- Four Weekly Payroll Services
- Dedicated and Experienced One-to-One Specialist Consultant
- £250 Yearly CPD/Training Allowance/Registration Body Renewal
- Loyalty Reward Scheme
Carly Harrison Service Care Solutions