Health Care Assistant, Band 3, Gosport. £150 Registration bonus.
Vacancy for a Band 3 Health Care Assistant to work in the community, treating older adults, based in Gosport.
You will be part of a busy team providing varied day to day, patient focused short term packages of care working eight hour shifts over seven days between the hours of 8am and 9 pm.
You will support our extensive team of OT's, physiotherapists, and nurses in providing community-based support, although not exclusively, to the over 65 age group within their own homes.
Access to a motor vehicle and a clean driving license are essential for this role
The ideal candidate must have :
- Basic Life Support
- Moving & Handling
- Basic Wound Care
- Blood Glucose Monitoring
- Driving license and access to vehicle during working hours
The hourly rate for the role are:
Monday - Friday £13.00 p/h
Saturday £15.00 p/h
Sunday and Bank Holiday £17.00 p/h
This a popular role with lots of interest, so please apply as soon as possible.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also bear in mind our £150 registration bonus!
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities