Service Care Solutions have a new vacancy for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse, based within an intensive older adults' service based in Norwich.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a caseload of service users and will be required to carry out daily visits or telephone support for our caseload. They will be expected to liaise with other professionals such as GP/SW/CMHT/JADT/AMPHS/MEDICS etc. and discharge service users when the intensive need is no longer required.
The pay rate for this opportunity is Band 6 (£27 ltd per hour) and the working hours are 37.5 hours per week. The ideal candidate should be NMC registered, have community experience, and able to navigate Lorenzo. They should also be able to drive and risk assess situations and escalate the needs of the service user.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact us for further information. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency. This will be paid in your first pay packet.
We also have £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities