We have a new opportunity for a Band 6 Mental Health Nurse to join an NHS community adult mental health team based in Dagenham.
As a Senior Mental Health Nurse/Practitioner, you will cover referral screening, respond to crisis calls and carry out assessments on duty.
This service is working with the Older Adults team - you should have experience of working with older adults and people experiencing memory problems or diagnosed with dementia.
To be considered for this role, you must have NMC registration and be a qualified mental health nurse.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please respond to this advert with your CV.
We offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency. This will be paid in your first pay packet.
We also have £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
Pay rate: £27 ltd per hour (dependent on experience)
The benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities