We have an opportunity for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse to join the Havering Mental Health and Wellness Team in Harold Wood.
The role involves managing a defined caseload within a Community Recovery Service, liaising with other services and participating in ward reviews, placements reviews, and CPA reviews. The right candidate will also be expected to cover Duty, Depot Clinic, Clozapin Clinic, and attend weekly zoning meetings and monthly business meetings.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 09:00hrs-17:00hrs, and support and supervision will be provided.
Pay rates are competitive and will be discussed during the interview process.
If you have experience working within a Community Recovery Team/EIP and Access service (MHWT) and are a qualified mental health practitioner, please respond with your up to date CV.
You must be fully qualified and registered with the NMC with no restrictions.
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency. This will be paid in your first pay packet.
We also have £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities