Are you an Occupational Therapist seeking a new challenge? Do you have previous experience supporting Adults?
Service Care Solutions are working with Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust to recruit a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to support an In-patient Therapy Service in the Peterborough area. The successful candidate will work as part of the Therapy Service and provide support to Adults with a range of Mental Health conditions and learning disabilities.
The contract duration is for 3 months with the likelihood of extension. This is a full-time placement with 37.5 hours available. Part-time applications of 3 Days or more will also be considered.
Shifts: Monday to Friday, 08:30 - 16:30
Pay: £25.00 p/h LTD
Bonus: £250 Sign-Up Bonus
Job Purpose - Band 6 Occupational Therapist
The post holder will fulfil the duties of the Senior Occupational Therapist as outlined below, across the inpatient services for acute adult mental health and learning disabilities.
- The post holder will lead on the provision of Occupational Therapy interventions underpinned by the Model of Human Occupation (MOHO) and the principles of recovery and person-centred care.
- The Senior Occupational Therapist will work under the supervision of the Occupational Therapist Advanced Practitioner.
- Apply a high level of understanding of the impact of mental, social, sensory, emotional, cognitive, psychological, and physical issues on occupational performance, providing occupational therapy interventions and adaptations to the service user's social and physical environment.
- Work collaboratively with service users to create individualised, meaningful plans that support the achievement of Occupational Therapy goals.
- Occupational Therapy qualification
- HCPC Registration
- UK Driving License and Access to Own Method of Transport
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- FREE DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services
- FREE Occupational Health Check and Immunisations
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £250 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250, paid after completion of 150 hours in your new placement.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend. If they get the role, we'll give you £250. That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!