Service Care Solutions have a vacancy available for a Band 8b Senior CHC Nurse Assessor to work within the NHS services based in Birmingham. This role will be a hybrid of working from the office and working remotely.
You will be undertaking care assessments for adults over 18 years of age with complex health needs, acting as a case manager for individual clients.
You will assess, case manage, monitor and formally review the health needs of those patients funded by commissioners of the service receiving care under Continuing Health Care, and lead other professionals through the CHC assessment and decision making process.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday - 9am-5pm
You must be a Registered General Nurse with previous experience of working at a Band 8b level within this field.
The rate for this role is up to £45 per hour on a limited company (umbrella) basis, dependant on experience.
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency. This will be paid in your first pay packet.
We also have £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities
Please respond to this advertisement with your up to date CV to apply.