Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Elective admissions clerk to work in Swindon on a temporary agency contract in the NHS.
£10.20 (£12.40Ltd) an hour paid weekly via an umbrella company
37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday
- Communicate and negotiate with patients and relatives, on the telephone, in person and in writing, to make certain the surgery date is booked with patient agreement. Ensure patients and relatives understand information conveyed regarding surgical admission.
- Meet weekly with Speciality Consultants to ensure cases and patients are booked to appropriate lists, whilst adhering to the Trust policy on Elective Access, Booking and Choice of Date and other guidelines and targets.
- Understand and interpret Trust waiting list information, and utilise this to ensure that speciality operating lists are booked appropriately and in target timescales.
- Monitor and update speciality wait list information as work progresses, and provide feedback to responsible manager.
- Evidence of significant administrative experience within a customer focused environment.
- Evidence of managing waiting lists or scheduling
- Experience of managing own workload
- Evidence of good communication
- Evidence of competence with IT systems like Excel and Word, including accurate typing
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
- Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
- Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Loyalty reward scheme
If this role sounds of interest please send your CV to email@example.com