Broker needed with Gloucestershire County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Remote
Duration - 6 months initially
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £11.64 ltd an hour
- 37 hours weekly (Mon-Sun), we work a 5 day in 7 day working week
- Brokers currently work one weekend in 9 (that will lengthen with increased staffing) to which you receive on day off during the week
- All brokers have the ability to remote access from home etc.
- You will be responsible for sourcing appropriate Home Care (Domiciliary Care packages of Care) and Residential & Nursing Care (Care Home Placements)
What is required?
- NVQ 3 in Business Administration or appropriate equivalent qualification/experience
- Educated to GCSE Level in Maths and English to Grade C or above
- Experience within a similar role
- Administrative experience
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week.
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
* Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
* Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.