Hi all, I am currently recruiting for Brokerage Administrators in the NHS. Please apply for more details. Candidates ideally need to have previous brokerage experience.
Rate of Pay - £11- £12.70 PAYE Per hours (Based off Experience).
Hours- 37.5 Hours Per Week
Location - Birmingham
- To ensure all NHS placement contracts are in situ and agreed within the pricing structure
- To support the procurement of care for CHC eligible individuals, following guidance on clinical needs, and in doing so deliver appropriately commissioned care placements and packages of care.
- Work across all service user groups eligible for CHC and Children's Continuing Care, including older people, disabled adults, people with learning difficulties, people with mental health needs, children and young people and ABI/TBI.
- Communicate effectively with care providers to identify suitable CHC care packages and placements.
- Update systems to provide oversight of available care market capacity.
- Issue provider contracts and individual placement agreements for CHC funded placements and care packages
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
- 250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this role sounds of interest contact email@example.com/ 01772208953.