A client within the Public Sector based in Warwickshire is currently recruiting for a Building Safety Lead to join their team as soon as possible. The client is offering a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority.
Key purpose of the role is to act as the point of contact for the Building Safety Regulator on High-Risk Residential Buildings (HRRBs), reporting performance and promoting a culture of building safety.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Deliver the overall operational objectives of building safety; contribute to the strategic development of the service to maximize opportunities for enhanced service provision and delivery.
- Provide advice, guidance and clear information on fire related issues and structural building safety to staff and residents.
- Management, monitoring and delivery of improvements to the Asbestos Management Plan
To be considered for this role you will require:
- NEBOSH General Certificate held.
- NEBOSH Diploma level
- Auditor qualification
The below skills would be beneficial for the role:
- Asbestos- P405
- Legionella management
- Gas safety management
- Electrical safety management
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Lift safety
- Building Safety
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £31.64 per hour Umbrella LTD Inside IR35.
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call Liam at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all construction-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them. If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.