Hi all, I'm currently recruiting for a business manager in the NHS. Please apply for more details.
Hours - 37.5
Location - Middlesbrough
Rate of Pay - £23- £27 Per Hour
- Support and guidance given to the Locality Patient Carer Experience Group including meeting with carers on an individual basis.
- Assistance to patients during incidental contact.
- Administrative Responsibilities
- To support the Care Group governance requirements, including management and timely updates of the relevant Risk Register.
- Take lead responsibility for updating the designated area of responsibility, Business Continuity Plans
- Be responsible for the production of the designated area of responsibility,
- Quality and Learning Report monthly, which includes interpreting, analysis andcomparison of service and multi-stranded and complex organisational data.
- To assist in benchmarking of health and social care standards, taking responsibility for specific elements of this (as defined within each designated Care Group).
- Use of standard keyboard skills.
- Responsibility for Information & Information Systems
- Be responsible for timely use of information systems to enable the
- Locality to plan appropriate service delivery against targets. This will involve a number of information systems and there will be the requirement to regularly produce statistical reports which require setting up and adjusting formulae e.g. MS Office systems, IIC, Health Roster, Safecare, Cardea, Meridian, Datix (with Risk Register), ESR, Paris.
To be responsible for producing timely regular and ad-hoc reports using the systems described above.
Be responsible for developing and maintaining ad-hoc information systems to meet the needs of performance responsibilities identified by corporate services.
e.g. DBS, NHSE Sit Rep for emergency planning, monitoring of staff Covid absence, supporting Report Out, out of hours combined rosters.
To provide IT advice and training e.g. use of MS Teams, out of hours combined rostering.
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
* 250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this role sounds of interest contact email@example.com or 01772208953.