Business Support Admin
The company is looking for a competent Business Support Admin to join their team. As a Business Support Admin, you will be responsible for providing administrative and secretarial support to the company's operations. You will be working closely with the management team to ensure the smooth running of the business.
Role is currently paying £12.87ph working Monday-Friday 8:30-17:00!
- Provide administrative support to the management team
- Manage and maintain the company's filing system
- Organise and schedule meetings and appointments
- Manage the company's correspondence, including emails and phone calls
- Prepare reports, presentations, and other documents as required
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management team
- Proven experience as a Business Support Admin or similar role
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- A degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Experience in a similar role may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits package
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Dynamic and supportive work environment
How to Apply
APPLY NOW - Send your CV to Macy… firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Service Care Solutions?
- A Dedicated consultant specific to your area of work with up to date knowledge on markets and new positions.
- We operate nationwide working with both public and private domains.
- All Compliance paid for including DBS and Social Work registration.
- We operate 3 payrolls per week
- Bring your Job to us bonus of £250
- Refer a friend Bonus of £250