We are seeking an experienced Admin to join the Business Support Team (Data). The data team provide business support to Children's Services and the primary area of work is coordinating all the incoming referrals to the department, liaising with Social Work Managers and Social Workers and inputting the details on to the WCCIS client database.
- Follow up outstanding information to support the referral decision making process.
- Responding to requests from Social Workers / Managers.
- Overseeing placement information relating to children in Care and assisting Social Workers with the necessary paperwork.
- Researching client background information for other agencies such as CAFCASS, other LA's and Foster Care agencies.
- Coordinating recruitment documentation for potential Conwy foster carers.
What is required?
- Good standards of education (5 GCSE or equivalent) plus technology & software skills.
- Strong organisation, planning & prioritising skills.
- Teamwork & interpersonal skills.
If you are interested, please call Chris Richardson on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - Christopher.email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast-track online services free of charge.