Business Support Officer
Start date: ASAP
Contract length: Initially 3 months
Hours per week: 37 hours per week
Rate of pay: £16 per hour
About the Company
Achieving for Children are a leading provider of services for children, young people and their families. They are committed to delivering high quality support to their internal stakeholders and external customers.
About the Role
The Business Support Officer will join the Duty and Assessment team and will be responsible for providing effective and professional business support. Reporting to the Senior Business Support Officer, the successful candidate will handle sensitive and confidential information and will be responsible for preparing, distributing and writing minutes for multiple multi-agency safeguarding meetings.
- Preparing, distributing and writing minutes for multiple multi-agency safeguarding meetings
- Managing and responding to requests received in central inboxes
- Maintaining internal databases and ensuring statutory deadlines are met
- Ad hoc administrative duties to support the team
- A passion for this company's vision, mission and values to support children and young people to live safe, happy, healthy and successful lives
- Strong administrative skills including being a highly competent minute taker, managing competing priorities, being organised and working well in a team
- Strong organisational abilities including time management, creative thinking, problem solving and multitasking
- Works well under pressure and is flexible with their approach to carrying out tasks
- Able to make good use of technology to perform functions and ensure work is timely and accurate
- Experience in delivering effective and high quality business support
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
How to Apply
If you have the required skills and experience, and are passionate about supporting children and young people, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV to email@example.com.