A client within the private sector based in the East Midland is currently recruiting for a Buyer to join their team as soon as possible. The client is offering a full time, permanent position with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a construction environment.
Key purpose of the role is to play a crucial role in the procurement process of materials and supplies required for the clients projects.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Liaising with the project teams to identify suppliers for the purchase of materials, hire of plant equipment and welfare.
- Coordinate with suppliers and site management to schedule deliveries to ensure timely arrivals.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with suppliers, ensuring clear communication channels and effective collaboration.
- Maintain accurate records of stock construction materials at the head office
- Ensure that all materials procured meet the required quality standards and specifications.
To be considered for this role you will require to have excellent negotiation and organisational skills.
The below skills would be beneficial for the role:
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience of working within the construction environment
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering between £30,000 - £40,000 per annum.
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call Amy at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all construction-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them. If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.