A Public Sector client based in Stratford in currently recruiting for a CAD Technician to join their team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, temporary position for at least 3 months and the ideal candidate will have experience within the landscaping, planning or architectural sector.
The purpose of the role is to manage multiple requests across the organisation for drawings and graphics for specific projects related to the built environment. These projects vary from physical construction, asset and estate management, procurement processes, guidance and policy documents and the storage of this information in a georeferenced or archive system.
The main responsibilities of the role:
- Receive and process requests for CAD or digital information
- Producing graphic information and drawings with the agreed timescales
- Working with document controllers to organize, label, archive, and georeference key information for easy access
- Work collaboratively with others in the team and across the organisation to develop and deliver projects
- Demonstrating a commitment to valuing diversity and inclusion and to contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment.
- Experience of working with design teams (architects, landscape architects, urban design, planning) or within a design office to produce drawings and graphics
- Experience of estate or asset management requirements would be desirable.
- Experience of production of technical drawings, details, infographics
- Understanding of document management and GIS
- Understanding (through lived/work experience) of how inclusive buildings and places (built environment) can be created with multiple community/environmental benefits
- Keen interest in the built environment and the regeneration of East London
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering between £20 / £21 p/hour Umbrella Ltd (approx. £510 - £530 p/week NET after deductions) dependant on experience and qualifications. So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!