Capital Finance Manager
Contract: Temporary (3-6 Months Initial)
Rate: £500-550 per day umbrella
Start Date: ASAP
Service Care Finance are currently recruiting for a Capital Finance Manager on behalf of a Local Authority in London on a temporary basis. The postholder will lead on capital budgeting, monitoring, capital financing and major projects and the role will have management responsibility of 4 staff.
- Support the Head of Commercial Finance & Investment to lead and coordinate the development of Capital Investment Programmes
- Provide day to day management and professional supervision to staff to ensure operational plans and activities are delivered effectively
- Lead on the capital programme including all budget and financial reporting, managing capital financing and reporting against prudential indicators, updating the capital strategy and supporting the Financial Reporting and Control team to prepare for year end
- Liaise closely with the Treasury Manager to update the Treasury Management Strategy to ensure that it is compatible with the Capital Strategy.
- CCAB Qualified Accountant or Equivalent
- Detailed knowledge & experience of Capital Programme development and understanding of Local Authority Capital Accounting and associated guidance
- Experience of providing commercially focussed finance support to large programmes and projects
- Experience of developing or interpreting complex financial models
- Great management skills with experience of supervising staff through day-to-day capital operations
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Greg at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208969 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.