Care Support Worker
Service Care Solutions are looking for a care support worker to work for a private learning and physical disabilities residential service in Highbridge, Somerset.
Service Care Solutions are looking for a care support worker to work for a private learning and physical disabilities residential service in Highbridge, Somerset. You will be working as part of a comprehensive support team to support service users with autism, poor mental health and learning difficulties.
Hours - Part-time / Full-time
Shift Times - Earlies, Days, Lates & Nights
Pay Rates - £13 ph Ltd Days - £13.50 ph Ltd Nights + Weekends - £14 ph Ltd Sundays
Location - Highbridge, Somerset
You will be working in a well established learning disability residential service home to up to 12 service users with shared communal space and two supported single occupancy flats, CQC rated 'Good'.
You will be supporting adults of all ages in leading a more independent life supporting towards their care plan through assisting with domestic and leisure activities am implementing positive behavioural support ultimately to increase independence. Each service user will require varying degrees of assistance and training depending on their individual needs and you are responsible for the safe delivery of high quality professional care and services.
This is an ongoing agency position where you will have a direct relationship with the service in booking shifts in advance.
- Preferable to have previous experience within with learning and physical disability support role
- Preferable to have NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Flexible towards shifts
- Preferable to have a valid DBS
Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
- Referral bonus of £250
- Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
- Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
- Opportunity for future career development
- CV writing service
- Interview techniques coaching
- Loyalty reward scheme
If you are interested in applying please contact Tom Millar on 01772 208963, firstname.lastname@example.org