Job Title: Case Manager
Location: South Yorkshire
Shift Pattern: Monday-Friday
Type of Contract: 6 months temporary
Salary: £16-£18 per hour limited
About the client:
Service Care Solutions are supporting a drug and alcohol service in the UK, that have delivered effective interventions for over 30 years. They have helped thousands of local people on the road to recovery, across Humberside, Lincolnshire and Yorkshire, but also help the National strategy on a local basis.
The social, health, employment and economic costs of these addictions are high - not just for the individuals, but also their families, communities and the NHS. Breaking the cycle can seem almost impossible. But we know how to help.
The Ideal Candidate:
To support services users in gaining an understanding and insight into their own recovery by evidenced based one to one and group work.
Expectations of the role:
- Undertake comprehensive assessments, and implement risk management in line with the service's policy and procedures.
- Liaise with other health and social care professionals where necessary and appropriate.
- Undertake screening for Drug and Alcohol abuse.
- Enhanced Child And Adults DBS (Within 12 Months/Update Service Registered)
- Valid Right to Work
- Most Recent Employment References
- Occupational Health check
About Service Care Solutions Recruitment Agency & How to Apply:
Originally forming in 2005 Service Care Solutions is a UK based recruitment agency consisting of various specialist divisions, SCS started their first recruitment support within substance misuse over 15 years ago so their unique consultants know exactly which type of staff to look for in the sector and recognize potential and talent in candidates that others may miss.
Service Care Solutions can facilitate processing of new DBS's free of charge for any candidate who meets the above requirements and is engaging with our compliance procedure
If you would like to be part of our exceptional candidate base and apply for the above role please contact Danny Booth on 01772 208962 or email your CV directly to email@example.com
Unfortunately due to the high traffic of candidates that apply for our roles we can only endeavour to respond to candidates that have relevant experience for this role!
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Four weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialist Substance Misuse consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of substance misuse staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering substance misuse services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.