Service Care Solutions are looking for a Case Resulter to work within the Devon and Cornwall Police on a 6-month contract.
To support the effective delivery of key aspects of the criminal justice system within Devon and Cornwall by maintaining records in several applications using two screens via a dual video card, in line with legislation, National and Force policy and HMIC guidelines.
- Update the Force Niche System and the Police National Computer in relation to court disposals by both Magistrates and Crown Courts.
- Validate crime/charges pre court in line with Home Office Guidelines as well as the capture of offences to be 'taken into consideration' (TICs)
- Update all summonsed information including claiming detection on Niche and transfer to PNC.
- Validate and input results of cases onto Niche in relation to results and the workloads for police and non-police prosecutions.
- Manage exception and error reports generated through the 'Bichard 7' portal, undertaking further investigation, and updating and correcting data held on PNC.
- Input retrieve and present data using a computer.
- Review, retain and dispose of records and information.
- Provide specialist advice and knowledge.
- Gather information to support action.
- Produce and present documents using a computer.
- Knowledge of the Criminal Justice System.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Knowledge of Police National Computer.
- Minimum keyboard speed 35 wpm.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organise workload.
If you are interested in this role or want further discussion, please contact Lewis O'Donnell either via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01772208962.