Service Care Solutions are looking for a Catering Assistant to work within the Merseyside Police on a 9-months.
Location: Liverpool City Centre
To work as part of a team performing a variety of tasks associated with food production and service within a large commercially viable catering service ensuring high standards of food is provided in an efficient and customer focused manner.
- Work as part of a team ensuring all service areas is prepared prior to, and during service times and stock levels are maintained.
- Be responsible for ensuring all customers of the catering service are treated and greeted in a professional manner, all tasks are focused on providing an excellent customer focused service delivery.
- Be responsible for making and serving quality beverages and food products to all customers of the servery and ensuring the operating of all catering equipment is carried out in a responsible manner.
- Utilse the electronic point of sale (tills and click and collect) provision to ensure payments are processed, orders are monitored and served to customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain highest levels of cleanliness and hygiene within the kitchen, serving area and eating area, and ensure that the cleaning schedule and daily checks, to include temperature monitoring are completed as required to ensure that safe working practices are followed. Immediately report any problems or defective equipment to management.
- To work as part of a team providing a highly efficient and functional hospitality service. Ensure the service meets the agreed order requirements, is delivered, and collected on time and meets the needs of the customer.
- Ensure knowledge of all served food and drinks to provide the customer a full understanding of current menu options.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the catering provision.
- Level 2 food hygiene certificate.
- Experience in a retail or hospitality role ideally in a restaurant/coffee shop.
- Good communication skills are required as the postholder is expected to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office IT packages, EPOS, and other specific food control software.
- Ability to work independently with strong organisational and time management skills.
If you are interested in this role or want further discussion, please contact Lewis O'Donnell either via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01772208962. Alternatively, if you have any friend or colleagues that might be interested, please feel free to refer them as we a have a £250 referral scheme in place.