Are you a CBT Therapist seeking a new PERMANENT challenge? Do you have previous experience working with Adults suffering with Mental Health issues?
Service Care Solutions have an exciting permanent opportunity available for an experienced CBT Therapist. Our established client is supporting Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) across their Centres for Wellbeing UK sites which aim to minimise employee illness, injury, and absence, whilst also working hard to restore function (both physical and psychological) after injury or illness.
Our client is a clinically led organisation, established over 13 years ago. They provide support to Employers, Insurers and Occupational Health providers, delivering high-quality CBT assessments over across a diverse range of sectors.
Job Title: CBT Therapist - Adults
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Liverpool (Hybrid Working Available)
Salary: £38,000 - £47,000 per annum
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00
Contract: 37.5 Hours | Part-Time will be considered (3 days minimum)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy qualification
- Provisional or Full BABCP accreditation
- Previous experience conducting step-3 assessments for adults
* Deliver triage assessments
* Deliver high quality 1:1 assessments and treatment to patients
* Deliver group psychoeducation sessions
* Provide online mental health support using systems such as Silvercloud
* Promote mental health wellbeing in the workplace via Webinar sessions
* Run classes and workshops