Child and Family Intervention Worker required in Redcar & Cleveland.
* Initial 3 month contract
* Full time - 30 - 37 hours per week
* Hybrid working
We are currently recruiting for experienced candidates for a Child & Family Intervention Worker position available with Redcar & Cleveland to provide targeted intervention to children, young people and their families.
The main purpose of the job is to empower young people and their families to positively contribute to their plans, to help them achieve their well being goals and sustain positive changes. You will undertake direct work and interventions alongside lead practitioners from partner agencies and other specialist services, to support the completion of partner-led early help assessments and plans.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience of working directly with children, young people and families and knowledge and commitment to the early help agenda. Candidates must have experience of undertaking assessments with families and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You must also have access to a car and a full clean drivers license.
Working pattern is Monday - Thursday 08:30 - 17:00 with an hour lunch and Friday 08:30 - 16:30 with an hour lunch.
If you are interested please call Emily at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses- £250 per referral placed in work
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider of Social work staff to over 200 local authorities
* Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.