Service Care Legal are currently recruiting on behalf of a local authority based in London, who are seeking a Childcare Paralegal to join their team. Due to increased workloads, this would suit someone who is able to hit the ground running.
ROLE: Childcare Paralegal
LOCATION: East London
RATE: £16.00 to £18.00 per hour umbrella
CONTRACT: 3 month contract ongoing, 36 hours per week
Please note that this role would require office attendance 2 days per week.
The Role of the Childcare Paralegal
- To assist a team of Childcare Lawyers in progressing matters through to completion
- Help prepare and update bundles to liaise with clients on a variety of matters
- Drafting documents such as Part 25 Applications, letters before proceedings, briefs to counsel, and letters of instruction to experts
- At least 6 months' worth of Childcare Law experience, preferably within a local authority
- Previous experience in dealing with public childcare law is essential
- Someone how is able to cope with distressing matters
- Someone who can hit the ground running on the caseloads
- Someone who is able to manage their own caseloads and work well within a team
If this Childcare Paralegal opportunity sounds like an opportunity of interest, please feel free to reach out to Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969, or email Lloyd.firstname.lastname@example.org. We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.