Children Services Worker needed with a Children's Charity based in Aylesbury
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Aylesbury
Duration - initially 3 months
Hours per week - 8 (Saturday 8.45am - 5.15pm)
Salary - £13 ltd an hour
- Building strong relationships with the children and young people you are working with, adapting your approach as needed
- Providing a safe environment for children to have fun, try new experiences and thrive
- Supporting primary and secondary age children to take part in activities such as arts and crafts, cooking, team games, outdoor games and enhancing life skills
- Keeping records of children's development and learning
- Carrying out personal care and administering medication (training provided)
What is required?
- Must be a car driver and have access to a vehicle
- S/NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Experience of working in a health, early years or social care setting
- Experience of working as part of a team or as an individual to deliver a frontline service
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.